03 July 2008

SL magazine is back

The last thing I expected to see on the shelf at my local Spar was a copy of SL magazine. The last I heard the mag was closed down and not to be seen again blah blah blah. My first thoughts on seeing that copy was that it must be a really old copy, I mean this is the Middle of Nowhere afterall, so it might have taken that long to get the copy down here. But alas, it was the latest June 2008 copy. So I bought myself a copy, excitedly giggling as I headed to the counter with my copy and the Sunday newspaper. In case you are wondering, the magazine went independent and they had spent the last three months or so, trying to get the issue out. And finally its out and available in the bundus. So my transformation into a farm girl might not happen afterall. All hail the independent student mag!!!!

No comments: