29 May 2009

You haven't changed in 10 years

Thanks to assbook I have been re-connecting with a lot of old friends. Most recently, two that I went to Middle School with (Middle School is what we called Secondary School in the good old days). That is roughly ten years ago since they last laid eyes on me. A lot has happened. I would like to believe that I have changed a lot. No actually I have changed a lot. But not according to them.
All they could say was "you haven't changed one bit in the last 10 years". But I am thinking, Of course I have changed, I have hair now and a bit of an ass.. ok maybe they have a point when they say im still bubbly as ever but it's only because I only put drunken pics and ones with a cheesy smiles on assbook. So it creates the illusion that I am still a happy go lucky person but that is not so.
Anyway but a hell of lot has changed in their lives, the guy is getting married soon and is also living in Cape Town and the chick is still caught up in the past asking me about people I hardly remember. And of course, she thinks we should have a reunion. Ok so now I have forgotten my point completely, maybe this is a good time to stop!

No comments: