17 November 2009

my walls are naked

this is supposed to be my "reading room" or desk or whatever this one is self explanotory hahaha let me see ur grillz!
the caption says "he's got the whole world in his hands".
and u thought only the Ndebele women wore these around their necks...
One day I will get around to framing these photographs I have on my wall but till then I will immortalise them on my blog just in case they get torn up in the BIG move of 2009. I got them from a calendar this friend of mine gave me. A friend of hers is married to a photographer who went to Cambodia, Tibet and I forgot I think Thailand to take pics of the locals for this calendar and I think the point was to either raise money for them or give the money to whomever hired him. So I am really sorry I didnt credit the photographer but I lost the calendar a while ago but still love the pictures, hope u do too.

No comments: