25 January 2010

what would the world be without geeks?


hypothetically speaking of course.

 I honestly do not want to hear the answer to that one. But thanks to my favourite geek in the whole wide world, I have a link to my twitter account on the blog. I do not know how to check if it works. So let me know.

*pls note that I am under the illusion that people take time from their day to read this blog. I know. Crazy. optimistic?*

Anyway, in other news, I found a website with so much hippie looks, I am addicted. Here are some of my favourites. Again, if you have a granny and she doesn't need her old clothes. Let me know.


http://www.lookbook.nu/ (all pics from that site)

Sharing is caring ;)

2 comments:

po said...

Eeep that first chicky is scrawny, can I send her a burger? Cool necklace though.

neolithic said...

I love that cardigan Po,im in love with it. That neckpiece too.