10 September 2007

can't stop writing,please help!!

Hello This is my second blog, as in I now have blogs on two websites, and I'm loving this one better. There's more choice when it comes to how I want it to look but most importantly no one knows that I'm keeping it, yet. I was getting a bit tired of having my classmates ( yes I'm still studying) and acquaintances all up in my business. So I've decided not to give them this address and have strangers read it instead.So if you are reading this and you know me...please stop stalking me!!! I'm not worth it, really!!! This is what I imagine moving into a new neighbourhood would feel like, if I decided to sneak out of my house in the middle of the night and leave caution to the wind. This is because I know that I'd never be able to leave home any time soon....free accommodation, food, unwanted advice (you get the point) . My family and I still get along. So I'll milk them for longer just because they allow me to and as a sign of gratitude for putting up with me during my teenage years. Just to warn you...if you intend to read my blog regularly you will have to excuse my spelling...sms is killing the English language, slowly and steadily. I'm sometimes shocked at the way I write, how will I manage in the media industry?

No comments: