25 October 2007

i just wanna change my username

So there I was on tghe yahoo website trying to change my username. What wrong with it u ask... Wel I have been using my email address for a couple of years now so I got the address way back in High School, which brings me to my problem with it coz while calling maself this like neobabe might have sounded cool then it certainly isnt now. So I have been getting a lot of flack for ma silly userId. I really thought it would be an easy procedure. Something like entering ma old id and then entering the new one and BAM id changed. But after spending the whole morning doing it I think I might have had better luck trying to get a new Id from the home affairs dept. What made the whole thing worse is that I was dealing with computer instructions, Ive never wished for a call-center agent to scream at like I did this morning... So sadly I still have my old address but maybe Ill open a new one on the side jyst in case someone from the Mail n Guardian e-mails me with a job offer...you never know, that username might be in the way of ma success....

No comments: