25 August 2009

please don't sue me

First of all I know that the chances that the person who made those lovely pictures I nicked off photobucket.com will ever get toread this blog are very slim. But you can never be too careful. Because chances are he/she is American and boy do those people love to sue (or at least that's the impression i get everytime I have watched Ally McBeal, The Practice or Boston Legal). In order to avoid a possible lawsuit I cannot afford (especially since I do not know where the funds for my next 2-minute-noodle splurge will come from) I am writing this blog to thank the person who make that picture... Dear Whomever made the lovely picture and put it on photobucket.com
I love you picture (s). In fact I loved them so much that I have been using them for my facebook profile picture. And now that I am feeling a little braver (don't know why). I am using one as the header for my blog.
As we learnt in that painful journo class. You must always credit your source. But you will admit that it is rather hard since you didnt give ur real name on www.photobucket.com. All I got to go on was a silly pseudonym. But I will forgive you for that. If you promise not to sue. Because you pictures are lovely. Yours' sincerely Neoscribes

No comments: