07 May 2008

blow up ur tv and read

Ok so that may be a bit extreme but I am extremely annoyed by the stuff on tv at the moment. What the hell are we watching and why are we still watching some of this crap? (Yes that includes Big Brother and Generations) I think the most interesting thing I have seen on the tube in the past week is an episode of...*thinks very hard and still can't come up with anything*. I find soapies loathsome and the funniest sitcom I have seen in the past year was re-runs of Will and Grace. I miss South-Park and Curb your enthusiasm..and now I cant even turn on my radio for some release coz I keep hearing the same nonsense. So I have resorted to listening to 702 and reading, maybe get enlightened in the process. So while the fear of having my family commit me to a mental institution is standing in the way of me blowing up all the TVs in my house, I shall remain in my room alone with my books. The funny thing is that I learnt how to make a bomb from a TV show on the Discovery channel called Brainiac so I guess a little bit of tv can't be that bad.

2 comments:

Blackbrother said...

Yeah have to agree, tv leaves me feeling slghtly comatose these days, have resorted to reading, newspapers and the like, PLUS the adminosphere ( the people who sit at the top and decide whats good for you) at work has decided to finally spend some money on me, so theres plenty of course work to keep me away from the tv.

702? Since JQ left , I have been less enthusiastic to listen.

neolithic said...

hey i say gimme news ova generations anyday hahaha