26 May 2008

counting the days

Yep, it's only a few days till I move down to the coast. This is both exciting and sad especially considering the possibility that I am probably going live on Pick n Pay noodles from now on. Or maybe I'll finally be forced to learn to cook proper food (apparently boiling eggs is not a skill) and who knows, maybe even improve my baking skills. I couldn't have picked a more challenging time to move down though. Winter has already started creeping in and Cape Town weather is wet, windy and cold all at the same time. So, I am going to need to do some adjusting, starting with my wardrobe. Apart from everything, I am excited to finally be moving "away from the nest". I have been meaning to do it for a while and now it's finally happening.

2 comments:

Blackbrother said...

Well done to you, I hope you enjoy the coast, apparently they still have ALL 4 SEASONS!! Is that not absolutely amazing? It sure as hell beats the Summer/Winter cycle of Jozi Zoo.

ps Dont forget to update us on the move!!

neolithic said...

thanks