29 September 2008

Don't forget to save

I think u already have an idea of when i am going with this. Yep, it happened again, I spend the whole morning typing my ass off only to have the lights go out without me having saved a single word. And then the person I am working with on this project walks into my office with a huge smile on her face, proudly proclaiming that she had saved all her work just before the lights went out. I on the other hand had not been that wise, so all my work was lost. But she didn't need to know that right? of course not. So I have been typing at the speed of light trying to catch up. it really doesn't help that I was on a bit of a break last week, so I am still in Holiday-mode. It also doesn't help that we are running behind schedule and i have a few days left here before my tree-hugging (conservation to you) duties take me somewhere else.

No comments: