18 September 2008

The prodical roommate departs for greener pastures

Just as I was beginning to warm to the idea of coming home to a mini-Ringo Madlingozi concert and a bit of gospel thrown in there for good measure, the prodical room-mates left me. But she couldn't have chosen a more fitting day to tell me this. You see my medical student roomie is a really really nice girl. She smiles, laughs, listens to my bitching and moaning and of course likes music. It might not be a good thing for her to be listening to Ringo Madlingozi at mid-night but its music nonetheless. In fact I was beginning to warm to the idea of having mini-gospel concerts at not-so-Godly hours of the night but sadly she is leaving me. You see I have been threatening her with the promise of a home-cooked meal since I arrived at the commune. last Sunday, I told her that I would finally cook for her, I mean If Nigella and jamie can do it...Tuesday night arrived and I cooked for my roomie and she loved the food. Then she "suddenly" got an sms with a promise of Greener pastures somewhere in Observatory, and i came back Wednesday morning and medical student roomie was gone. I know what you thinking, and yes i also suspect that she left because of the food. She is probably sitting there in medical student haven (where she not resides) with other medical students and discussing the Medula Oblingata or whatever medical students talk about when they alone. And Im stuck in the chandelier-lit room with a suspicious urge to put on a mini-Ringo concert.

7 comments:

po said...

Hehe, I am sure it was not your food!

You can still have the concert...

neolithic said...

dont tempt me dude...

SPACEVEIN THE GIRL WASHER said...

ha,ha,ha...cook for me and i'll throw you a prince concert. purple rain baby!

neolithic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
neolithic said...

at last someone with a bit of faith

ootz said...

im hungry now

ootz said...

im hungry now