15 September 2008

random pictures from my archive

Here I am being a time-waster of note at work. You know how it is, browsing the internet, pretending to be busy while I am actually updating my blog but for work purposes this counts as "RESEARCH",
I will admit to not having an actual archive. I just like the way it sounds. Since my last camera got stolen with my memory card in it, I have had to rely on the pictures I have in my "sent" e-mail box and those I put up on facebook. So since I was going through them anyway, i might as well put them up here just in case something happens to my e-mail address...
Ps: i am extremely bored, so will not be explaining to you where these pictures were taken and why I decided to put them here or why this post is a bit all over the place.

3 comments:

po said...

Beautiful pictures! Now you will have to say where they are from!

neolithic said...

They were taken around the Cape, in a small town in Cape Agulhas :)I tend to take a lot of pics when I am bored

SPACEVEIN THE GIRL WASHER said...

what do you think would happen if i looke dup leandre(girl in my last entry) and gave her all the stuff i've written about her?? help me out please!