14 July 2009

im bald again (big suprise)

Timing. Something that I have never ever managed to get right. So as it stands, the only time I choose to have a mini-pity party for myself and be angry at the world will be that time when a friend of mine needs me the most and I am too caught up in my own shit to be there to offer support. My timing sucks. After about two weeks of sunny bliss in the Cape, I will choose the week where it is raining like madness to do my laundry (handwash nogal) and hang it outside to dry only for it to get soaked by the bloody rain... And the only time I choose to break up with an ex will enevitably be the day before my birthday. Which makes no sense at all because that left me with no boyfriend or present and I quite enjoying fighting with this poor guy. Yep, timing is not my stronmg point..but back to the hair This explains why after months of months of braiding, prodding, twisting, brushing and spraying, I have decided to cut my hair (yet again). But I chose a week when it is so bitterly cold and rainy in the Mother city that I haven't even had time to show off my head because it is always covered in beanies.Yep my timing sucks. But the hair had to go at some point. The expense, the stress and the pain of having those ladies pull at it to make it into neat little rows was just too much. i do nmo0t know how I managed for that long. Really! But any day is a good day for a cut for me.

2 comments:

po said...

Hehe I have terrible timing too. You should post a pic on your blog so your awesome hair will be on view to the world!

neolithic said...

the blog would self destruct at the sight of my pic Po